Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air fryer
I purchased a Tower air fryer a few months ago.

On my last trip away, I decided to take it with me in the Motorhome. I must say that it worked very well cooking everything from bacon and sausage breakfasts, to lip smacking whole chicken and roast lamb dinners, including the roast potatoes. Even managed to cook fillet steak perfectly and the hand cut chips to go with it Clap jacket potatoes were easily cooked to crispy perfection, as were the part baked rolls. The big bonus was the small amount of cleaning afterwards. The one minor problem was setting the smoke alarm off, but that was remedied by temporarily removing it's battery.
My sister in law was so impressed that she has bought one on offer at tesco. Gasp

Needless to say, my air fryer will accompany me on all my future trips and along with my Cadac, enables me to produce hearty healthy meals no matter what the weather does thumbup
I've just noticed that Lidl are doing a more basic one on offer very soon for £29.99, a bargain.

Oh, another point, I DIDN'T trip any breakers that supplied the EHU.
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
(22-11-2021, 03:26 PM)AlfiesDad Wrote: I purchased a Tower air fryer a few months ago.

On my last trip away, I decided to take it with me in the Motorhome. I must say that it worked very well cooking everything from bacon and sausage breakfasts, to lip smacking whole chicken and roast lamb dinners, including the roast potatoes.  Even managed to cook fillet steak perfectly and the hand cut chips to go with it Clap  jacket potatoes were easily cooked to crispy perfection, as were the part baked rolls. The big bonus was the small amount of cleaning afterwards. The one minor problem was setting the smoke alarm off, but that was remedied by temporarily removing it's battery.
My sister in law was so impressed that she has bought one on offer at tesco. Gasp

Needless to say, my air fryer will accompany me on all my future trips and along with my Cadac, enables me to produce hearty healthy meals no matter what the weather does thumbup
I've just noticed that Lidl are doing a more basic one on offer very soon for £29.99, a bargain.

I feel for your wine con, you will have to try harder re this one Tut besides I already have one
(22-11-2021, 03:29 PM)David from Suffolk Wrote:
(22-11-2021, 03:26 PM)AlfiesDad Wrote: I purchased a Tower air fryer a few months ago.

On my last trip away, I decided to take it with me in the Motorhome. I must say that it worked very well cooking everything from bacon and sausage breakfasts, to lip smacking whole chicken and roast lamb dinners, including the roast potatoes.  Even managed to cook fillet steak perfectly and the hand cut chips to go with it Clap  jacket potatoes were easily cooked to crispy perfection, as were the part baked rolls. The big bonus was the small amount of cleaning afterwards. The one minor problem was setting the smoke alarm off, but that was remedied by temporarily removing it's battery.

I feel for your wine con, you will have to try harder re this one Tut besides I already have one

Gasp Yay! whistle
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
We bought one last ear but haven’t used it lately must get it out again. Does Roast Pork very well with crackling and Chips excellent.
For info on Touring in Europe go to http://www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk