Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies!
Folks

The forum has grown steadily since we first set it up in February - thanks to you and your support!

We've now added a "Hobbies" Section, and the aim is to have some sub-forums in there where we can chat about any hobbies we have (other than caravanning & motorhoming of course!)

The first sub-forum has just been added - "photography" - fairly obvious!!

As time goes on, just prod me if you would like to see any other sub-forums added.

I could, for example, add "football" - but being a Newcastle United fan, I clearly know nothing about that subject  :yay:

Cheers
Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Thanks Bugs it will be nice to keep the Hobbies all in one place.

Cheers Dianne
For info on Touring in Europe go to http://www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk
Hi Bugs! Prod, prod!

Could we have a sub section for Sports please? I have just found out about next year's TdeY start and finish towns, and there might be someone else interested! Celebrate

Plus I can tease you regarding Newcastle United, as the mighty Boro progress towards the Premier League (and then implode at the final hurdle)! Huh
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
TdY starts or finishes very close to us on one of the days. Otley is 5 miles from us and a cycling mad town and home to the newly crowned woman's road racing world champion Lizzie Armitstead. TdF went through and it was heaving, as was Ilkley and Addingham(both days)
H

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.
Clap

(09-10-2015, 06:23 PM)Takethedogalong Wrote: Hi Bugs! Prod, prod!

Could we have a sub section for Sports please? I have just found out about next year's TdeY start and finish towns, and there might be someone else interested!  Celebrate

Plus I can tease you regarding Newcastle United, as the mighty Boro progress towards the Premier League (and then implode at the final hurdle)! Huh

Yep, I'll sort it now  Smile

Good to see the Boro doing well, hope they make it to the Prem

Looks like we might pass them on our way down  Blush
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Will depend how many mince pies Boro eat at Xmas! Very frustrating team at times, blow hot and cold. Be lovely to get back into Premier League, I like my football at the elite end, and grogginess in and out of some of Championship grounds is a right eye opener. Barnsley's Oakwell, and Wednesday's Hillsborough are like a trip back in time! Last time I was at St James', it was to see the Rolling Stones rather than football! 7
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart