Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Sky Team Bus For Sale
[Image: team-sky500comp.jpg]

The tour bus previously used by Britain's premier cycling collective Team Sky has appeared for sale on eBay - where bidding has currently reached £30,000.

The Fiat motorhome would have carried the likes of Tour de France winners Sir Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome during five year's of service as the team's secondary bus.
The vehicle was reportedly sold to a private buyer two months ago who has now decided to cash in on a piece of British cycling history.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersp...z3rGT9fBDs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
They have the huge "Death Star" now, immense coach. We got some great photos on our Tour day, I think it had four washer/dryers in cargo bay, all merrily washing kit! All the coaches were parked up when the TDeF finished stage in Sheffield and you could just wander around them and say hello to riders. One of the really good things about Cycling events, just how close you can get to riders, and have a look at all the kit. Brad has a mid sized MH as his team's base, with his own superb PVC as well. They had some great deck chairs out in front for riders to "chill out" in as they spoke to fans!

Some history in that MH above, they still have a fleet of MHs for riders I think.
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
The provenance would put me off that particular vehicle.

I have no wish to sit anywhere that man may have sat.
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
Wonder if there's anywhere to carry a bike?

LoL
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Wiggins, Froome, Brailsford or Jerry Hall's latest squeeze? (Although I doubt anything that old would be worth squeezing, except his wallet!) 7

[Image: wigginscomp.jpg]

Oops, sideways syndrome!

We are going to wait for this to come up on EBay, bit more room for dogs!
[attachment=526]

the Death Star!
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart