Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Chance To Run a 120 Pitch Site!
Don't forget to take a copy of their Credit Card in case they transgress the multitude of rules, then we can fine the suckers :-)) geez this is a license to print brass.
Tinny are we going to do the good cop bad cop thing?
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
(18-11-2015, 05:48 PM)Tinwheeler Wrote: I'm not too sure about the pie logo. Don't you think it might attract a certain type?

I like the idea of checking on the number of info leaflets. We could get campers to complete a 6 page questionnaire each day as to their plans and the attractions they will visit. Yep

Think we also need to be clear whether there will be any discretion allowed on that rule - especially on Sundays....

Angel
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(18-11-2015, 05:51 PM)JayEss Wrote: Tinny are we going to do the good cop bad cop thing?

We could indeed, Jay. We can swap roles on a daily basis just to add to the confusion. Oh, I like this!
No discretion whatsoever. We should design flexibility into the system but at a cost.

Arrive early? That's fine - that'll be an extra night's fee. Stay late? Certainly, we will collect your five pound per hour when we come to unlock the wheelclamp
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
I've had another thought about a logo. How about this?

[attachment=569]
(18-11-2015, 05:53 PM)Tinwheeler Wrote:
(18-11-2015, 05:51 PM)JayEss Wrote: Tinny are we going to do the good cop bad cop thing?

We could indeed, Jay. We can swap roles on a daily basis just to add to the confusion. Oh, I like this!

What about a tannoy system, employ a Welsh Lady to do a 'ding-dong. . . .Good morning Campers' I know it's radical but the old Folks'll love it Yep
(18-11-2015, 05:55 PM)JayEss Wrote: No discretion whatsoever. We should design flexibility into the system but at a cost.

Arrive early?  That's fine - that'll be an extra night's fee. Stay late?  Certainly, we will collect your five pound per hour when we come to unlock the wheelclamp

I like it!

Clap
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(18-11-2015, 05:56 PM)Tinwheeler Wrote: I've had another thought about a logo. How about this?

Is that the Cornish flag Tinster?
Has anyone given thought to the amperage available at the EHUs? Perhaps 16A included in the standard fee but, if they want to save the planet by only having 6A, we charge them extra.

(18-11-2015, 06:00 PM)Happydaze Wrote:
(18-11-2015, 05:56 PM)Tinwheeler Wrote: I've had another thought about a logo. How about this?

Is that the Cornish flag Tinster?

Same colours but different design. I thought it would look welcoming. twitchy