Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six Nations
Congratulations to England for winning the delayed 2020 Six Nations. sadly Wales were nowhere near their best, in fact they were clueless, next up is Ireland next week, so Wales will probably get hammered, not looking forward to it as I used to work for an ROI Company and I get ribbed every time we lose against Ireland, I will be switching my cell phone off
Ah but there's always next year!
(01-11-2020, 10:52 PM)emmerson Wrote: Ah but there's always next year!

Hopefully by then Wales will be playing the Scarlets Way when Pivac and Stevo were there, I am still peeved that the WRU let Shaun go, look how he has transformed the French defence
Guess that they could not, or would not, come after the readies that he was asking for.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

(02-11-2020, 07:58 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Guess that they could not, or would not, come after the readies that he was asking for.

A Welsh Hooker was brought up two doors away from me, There is more to it than just money and length of contract, I was told a few other things relating to this episode Gasp
(02-11-2020, 11:12 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 07:58 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Guess that they could not, or would not, come after the readies that he was asking for.

A Welsh Hooker  was brought up two doors away from me,  There is more to it than just money and length of contract, I was told a few other things relating to this episode     Gasp

I haven't heard any rumours re Shaun, but I think his move was inevitable when Warren Gatland went. As you say, the French transformation is tremendous.
Money may have played a small part, but i don't think it was the only reason.

A Welsh Hooker  was brought up two doors away from me,  There is more to it than just money and length of contract, I was told a few other things relating to this episode     Gasp

Come on then, spill the bean, we're all ears!

(03-11-2020, 07:09 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:

Come on then, spill the bean, we're all ears!

Sorry, the Hooker I referred to who gave me the info has just bought his first Motorhome, he maybe a new member on here.
(02-11-2020, 12:41 PM)Admiral Wrote:

Hopefully by then Wales will be playing the Scarlets Way when Pivac  and Stevo were there, I am still peeved that the WRU let Shaun go, look how he has transformed the French defence

Looks as if Pivac might be the next to be given the old heave ho after Defence coach Byron Hayward left his role on Sunday.

(10-11-2020, 08:51 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 12:41 PM)Admiral Wrote:

Hopefully by then Wales will be playing the Scarlets Way when Pivac  and Stevo were there, I am still peeved that the WRU let Shaun go, look how he has transformed the French defence

Looks as if Pivac might be the next to be given the old heave ho after Defence coach Byron Hayward left his role on Sunday.

You are probably spot on Nellie, a shame as Pivac played some wonderful open rugby when he was at my beloved Scarlets, when Gatland left Wales should have replaced Gatland with Shaun Edwards and built a team around him, I don't think we have seen the last of Shaun Edwards in a Wales set-up