Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging in to CAMC forum!!
(01-10-2018, 08:45 PM)Rosa Wrote: I can see the latest activity but have no access to any of the posts, haven't tried logging in, was just trying to have a read. No info from the club. Something seems to happen every month when IT are bringing in the next booking sessions? That's my theory.

Yes, Rosa, there's been posts made within the last 45 mins but I cannot access them from my computer!! I guess that the've been made on portable devices.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

I'm on wi-fi on my laptop, probably not making any difference.
(01-10-2018, 08:52 PM)Rosa Wrote: I'm on wi-fi on my laptop, probably not making any difference.

Me too, using our MyFi, but the Kindle is using the same source and seems to be working fine.

Will have a look on my phone, but don't want to sign in if I can't log out!
Yes, it's working on my phone, but I'm only reading it. Others are obviously getting through as the posts are updating.
Just to clarify, on my laptop, I was already "logged in", as I seem to stay logged in for days Huh

When I tried to "log out" nothing happened, I closed the page and deleted the Tab, then re-opened the Tab, but was still "logged in" .
Tried again to "log out"....no luck.

On my mobile, I had to "log in", as I was "logged out", went straight "in" no problem at all.

Sounds like I'm doing the Hokey Cokey Yay!
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
Nothing surprises me with that particular web site. Rolleyes
I don't think wifi or not is the issue, as out lap top and the phone comes from the same wifi signal (PC is wired). Laptop not working but phone is.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
I have just cleared my cache, thinking that that might help. Of course all my tabs closed down, and once I've re-opened them and tried to log into the CC's website nothings happening again, all I've got is the title page with the Book a Club Site panel!!
Oops, I now have the log in page, which I got by double clicking bar, but couldn't get it by using mt mouse....odder and odder.

Have logged in but can't get any further!!

I don't contribute to CT anymore, so, frankly it matters not a lot to me.

Again, I just feel for the CL's, as they miss out due to the incompetence of the forums IT dept.
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
I don't contribute very often, AD, but do like to keep my eye on what's going on especially in the CL section.

I've just got into CT by going through Google, and can now read the postings but it would appear that I cannot post myself!!