Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging in to CAMC forum!!
Nellie, see my post in "Doing anything interesting"
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
It seems that whatever you select, you have to "Left click" repeatedly half a dozen times Gasp
If a particular website is not up to scratch. arghh ,, Forget it.. ..  Use a great website like this one which is built around proper software and administered by people who know what they are doing. thumbup-OR- likewise use the excellent Caravan Talk website. thumbup
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
(01-10-2018, 10:02 PM)AlfiesDad Wrote: Nellie, see my post in "Doing anything interesting"

Sorry about the delay in replying AD, I spotted it just as I signed off last night. I managed to access the CC's web site by going directly through Google, asking to be connected to the CC's Search by Map. It then worked!! Very strange. It seems to be working again now but I'm not sure how long that will last.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

I'm having problems signing in to the CC web site again tonight, since around 9:00, anyone else experiencing the same trouble?

Edit...the strange thing is that I've been able to post directly by accessing through my e-mail posting from CT!!

I stay constantly log on so haven’t noticed a problem. Site seems to be running at a reasonable speed.
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
I just got straight on no problem nellie.
Must be me it doesn't like. No problem logging in today though.

Has anybody else had difficulty loading the CAMC site this evening?

I posted a thread earlier, then left the site, went back and site wont load, tried deleting and reloading several times, but to no avail. Is it just me?
(28-11-2018, 12:34 AM)AlfiesDad Wrote: Has anybody else had difficulty loading the CAMC site this evening?

I posted a thread earlier, then left the site, went back and site wont load, tried deleting and reloading several times, but to no avail. Is it just me?

Just tried and no cannot get on says network lost.