Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is hitting the road in July?
We'll have a welcome for you in Suffolk. that is as long as you keep to the rules ,and stay sober.
We might struggle with the sober bit David.
We are Chatsworth bound on Sunday for four nights and can now take Bella into the grand house gardens tickets booked for Wednesday
H

Living with Parkinson’s and exercising the brain and body to hold it at bay. Static at Flambrough

Mrs One informed me yesterday that she wasn't comfortable travelling by train from Crewe to Carlisle and return, so have cancelled the CL in Cheshire. Will now look for somewhere closer to home
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
(03-07-2020, 06:07 PM)oneputt Wrote: Mrs One informed me yesterday that she wasn't comfortable travelling by train from Crewe to Carlisle and return, so have cancelled the CL in Cheshire.  Will now look for somewhere closer to home

That's a shame, are you able to rearrange the rail trip?
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

We had tickets for Whitby Traction Engine rally at the end of July but it was cancelled a couple of days ago so we’re just debating whether to cancel the two night booking we had at lower Wensleydale before.
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
We’ve decided to keep the booking we have and managed to get a pitch at Bolton Abbey covering the dates that would have been the rally. Until I looked at google maps last night. Bolton Abbey duly cancelled and the search continues.
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
(07-07-2020, 08:28 AM)Jay Wrote: We’ve decided to keep the booking we have and managed to get a pitch at Bolton Abbey covering the dates that would have been the rally. Until I looked at google maps last night. Bolton Abbey duly cancelled and the search continues.

Was it the narrow arch Jay? What are you looking for in an ideal site ?
I may be able to assist
H

Living with Parkinson’s and exercising the brain and body to hold it at bay. Static at Flambrough

Settled in at Chatsworth very well organised it is amusing to see (and hear) socially distanced conversations and folk queuing for the facilities but great to be away
H

(07-07-2020, 05:12 PM)HughR Wrote: Settled in at Chatsworth very well organised it is amusing to see (and hear) socially distanced conversations and folk queuing for the facilities but great to be away

Hi Hugh - enjoy. We are off to York tomorrow. Will be really glad to be away and having a few days off work.
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

Safe journey and enjoy
H